Translate

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks
Powered By google

12 December 2009

New York, New York 2006

This was a very exciting trip for me. Not only was it a chance to visit one of the largest Jewish communities in the world, but it was the first chance to present The Knowles Collection to such a large audience. I was nervous and excited to present, and it went quite well. I had a full room and there seemed to be a lot of interest. After the class I found it very gratifing that so many people stayed and talked about their own families. 2 people even donated names to the collection. The following day I presented a class on using English records. Again, I was overwhelmed by the many nice comments. I truly enjoy attending these conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment